Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

eight days missed dose's of fuzeon
Sep 23, 2006

because of reason out of my control, insurance, doctors office personal ect.. I have been of of my Fuzeon going on eight days now. my concern now is what is this going to the effects of the Fuzeon once I can get back on it. I am still on my other hiv med.

Response from Ms. Salisbury

Hi, You are unable to avoid missing doses due to insurance reasons. It would be good if when the insurance does cover it again, you can start just like you did initially. Dose every 12 hours. It is unlikely you are resistant to the Fuzeon. Fuzeon has a short life in the blood stream. I am glad you continued your other HIV meds. I hope things get resolved with your insurance so you can stay on Fuzeon without interruptions. Take care. Carol

Previous
adjusting to a 6 hour time difference......
Next
fuzeon bumps

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.