eight days missed dose's of fuzeon

because of reason out of my control, insurance, doctors office personal ect.. I have been of of my Fuzeon going on eight days now. my concern now is what is this going to the effects of the Fuzeon once I can get back on it. I am still on my other hiv med.

Response from Ms. Salisbury

Hi, You are unable to avoid missing doses due to insurance reasons. It would be good if when the insurance does cover it again, you can start just like you did initially. Dose every 12 hours. It is unlikely you are resistant to the Fuzeon. Fuzeon has a short life in the blood stream. I am glad you continued your other HIV meds. I hope things get resolved with your insurance so you can stay on Fuzeon without interruptions. Take care. Carol

adjusting to a 6 hour time difference......
fuzeon bumps