adjusting to a 6 hour time difference......

Carol, Hi, and thank you in advance for your time. I will be traveling for the first time with my fuzeon and I am using it with the Biojector 2000. I will going overseas on Friday (9/22/06) and I am not sure what to do about the 6 hour time difference.

I'm leaving at 3:30PM EST and will take my evening injection and then I won't arrive in europe until 8:40AM (2:40AM EST).

Once I arrive at around 9:00AM their time, it seems that I could next my next injection and then just go every 12 hours from then on. Am I missing something or does this sound correct to you??????? I'm nervous about this because I am an A+ patient. I never miss my injections or my meds and this is going to make me crazy.

Please let me know what you think. Sincerely Michael A.

Response from Ms. Salisbury

Hi Michael, I think you have a good plan. Even if you are two hours early or late you will be OK. Have a great time in Europe. Carol

Starting Fuzeon
eight days missed dose's of fuzeon