Chances of the big breakthrough

Good Day,

I have been reading a lot on the Internet about research into HIV treatment. I've gathered that latent virus must be forced out of reservoirs and then killed in the bloodstream and that there is research currently underway into how to do this. My question is when will this this research come to fruition in the form of a cure and are researchers anywhere near that goal?

This is crystal ball territory. No one knows when but I do know there are many trying to find ways to flush the virus out of its hiding places. I think we will see more advances over time but I think predicting when is best reserved for those who mind less being wrong.

My CD4 count
IS RESISTENCE LIKELY