Thank You

Hi Docs, well, I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you do here. Although I'm sure you know this already, you really do provide a priceless service to all those living with HIV. While the challenges HIV positive people are numerous, you help alleviate many of the emotional burdens of living with this disease. The fact that you take time out of your busy days to give advice and comfort to the HIV community show everyone that your hearts are surely bigger than most. A close family member has decided to devote her life to helping treat those with HIV in large part because of what she has seen from the men and women who wake up everyday and care for HIV positive people at her local hospital. She told me that she has never worked around people who loved so fully and cared so much about others. Sorry for the long post...I simply wanted to express my gratitude to all of you for caring so much.

Matt

Thank you for your post and comments.

Our work here on the forum and in our clinics is indeed very fulfilling (if at times challenging); your commentary is a meaningful addition to this. BY

Nexium
Viral Load confusion