Sep 17, 2006
Is nexium an antiacid?
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, Nexium (esomeprazole) is a member of the proton-pump inhibitor (PPIs) antacids. PPIs can interact with atazanavir (Reyataz); this combination should be avoided. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bilateral Leg Edema In People With Hiv
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- Is Stinging Sensation Under Arms A Hiv Symptom?
- Will Using A Condom Protect From Genital Warts?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.