Sep 17, 2006
Is nexium an antiacid?
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, Nexium (esomeprazole) is a member of the proton-pump inhibitor (PPIs) antacids. PPIs can interact with atazanavir (Reyataz); this combination should be avoided. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.