Videx availibility

One of the meds in my combo is Videx EC 250 mg. I live in a rural area and they have to order in my drugs from their supplier. I just tried to order and they said Videx was not available from the manufacturer at this time. Could this be true? I've adhered to my regimen really well so far. Do I need to change to another drug?

Videx EC remains available and this drug is also now generic. Talk to you pharmacy and your doctor - who can call the pharmacy to educate them. You may need to switch pharmacies or drive to a larger one.

When is the best time to start Treatment
cd4 of 312