Sep 13, 2006
One of the meds in my combo is Videx EC 250 mg. I live in a rural area and they have to order in my drugs from their supplier. I just tried to order and they said Videx was not available from the manufacturer at this time. Could this be true? I've adhered to my regimen really well so far. Do I need to change to another drug?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Videx EC remains available and this drug is also now generic. Talk to you pharmacy and your doctor - who can call the pharmacy to educate them. You may need to switch pharmacies or drive to a larger one.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Does Bleach Kill Hepatitis Blood On Porous Surface?
- How Can U Tell How Long You've Had HIV?
- How Many People Have Caught Hiv Through Receptive Oral?
- Life Expectancy Of Hiv Postive Person Without Medication
- Occupational Late Seroconversion After 3 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.