Sep 13, 2006
I had unprotected anal sex as bottom 10 days ago with somebody i dont know for sure their hiv status, there was no eyaculation inside. I experience 5 days after a light flu taht went away in 2 days, now after 10 days I have a light inflamation on my armpits, does that means I have hiv?
Response from Dr. Wohl
You are right to be concerned. I recommend you seek medical care and ask that you be tested with an HIV antibody test AND an HIV viral load test. Early diagnosis may help you tremendously.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Saliva?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- After ARS When Do Symptoms Occur
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.