Am I just worring for nothing?

I was diagnosed with HIV in Feb 2005. My Vl was 30,000 and CD4 333. I began a regiment of Epizcom and Virmune.I took my first blood draw and it came back that my CD4 was 357 and my VL was 4000. I took My second blood draw and my CD4 was 450 and VL undetectable. I have been taken my meds as my doctor asked I think that I have missed a couple of my nightly doses I never miss the morning doses. I was just wondering if that would effect me a great deal? Or should I not be worried about anything.

Missing doses places you at some risk of developing drug resistance. One thought would be to talk to your doctor about taking the Viramune all at once each day. A large study found that 400 mg of Viramune could be taken once a day instead of 200 mg twice a day. However, there was a slight increase in liver problems with the once a day dosing so I would make sure your blood liver tests were checked after such a change.

Husband HIV+ Wife - husband died of overdose
Heavy dreams on stocrin