Sep 12, 2006
Hi Dr. Young, as always thank you for your answers, I'm doing very well on my regimen, but next month i'm traveling to florida for a conference, and i'm very afraid of carring my medicines with me (Carry-on Baggage), i choose a schedule that alow me to don't traveling between my hour pills, in that way i can send them by cargo, but i want to carry one or to dosis with me, but i'm very scare that they will ask me what are those medications for, and then i probably will be in trouble, since i'm under working visa status, so i really apprecciate any information that you can give me about this issue. Thanks Spanish
Response from Dr. Young
Good to hear from you.
So long as your medicines are in their prescription bottles with your name on them, there shouldn't be any problems. Frankly, the TSA has many other things to worry about than your antiretroviral medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.