LYMPH NODES urgent follow up.

Firstly Thank you for the advice you gave me. I e mailed my Doctor the same day and he asked me to come in the following morning. After he examined me and asked a lot of questions he has decided to "keep an eye on the situation" - because the nodes are enlarging then decreasing, and I have no other symptons i.e. no sweats, tiredness he suspects its due to the improvement in my immune system and nothing serious. However he said there may be the need for a biopsy at a later date if they keep increasing just to double check. But at this stage he does nt seem concerned and would rather wait then perform an unnecassary procedure.

I am happy with that and can sleep at night, I apologise for my rather frantic e mail and once again thanks for your advice.

Thanks for the comments and follow up.

It's good to hear that things have settled down. Best, BY

vl
traveling