Sep 7, 2006
I was unable to find a link or page to fine out the types of med which help fight hiv. is there a place to find out in "lay mans" terms... protese inhibitors. are there 3 categories which must be taken.
i hope my question makes sense
Response from Dr. Young
Here's a good place to start. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of A Condom Breaking At Getting Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv If You Share The Same Earring?
- Are Condoms 100 Effective Against Hiv?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- Longest Window For Hiv Testing
- What Does Equivocal Mean On An Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.