Sep 7, 2006
I was unable to find a link or page to fine out the types of med which help fight hiv. is there a place to find out in "lay mans" terms... protese inhibitors. are there 3 categories which must be taken.
i hope my question makes sense
Response from Dr. Young
Here's a good place to start. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
- What Can't You Do With Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
- What Are My Chances Of Catching Chlamydia?
- What Is The Most Common Symptom Of Gonorrhea In Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.