What are these symptoms

Dear Dr. Wohl,

I have asked several specialist and get the same answer all the time. I don't understand my symptoms maybe you can help. Just to let you know I tested negative at 5 weeks. I went to a huge gay bar a month ago and danced with lots of people. I'm sure I came in contact with sweat and salavia that night. When I came home I had a cut on the side of my thumb. 3 weeks later i got the flu and all of a sudden in the past few weeks i have tingling itching and burning on the bottom of my feet and hands. Isn't this a classic sign of someone newly hiv possitive? I am a straight female with a husband and child. I feel like how could this have happened? How could I have been infected from just going to a gay club with an old friend one night? Have you ever heard of someone becoming infected that didn't know how they got it? I'm going out of my mind. What the hell is the foot and hand problem i've never had this in my life!! Please help me I am going to continue to get tested until the 3 month mark but until then I am going out of my mind can you advise me of anything i haven't already heard such as you can't get HIV through salavia or sweat. Could the symptoms be anxiety related?

I agree. It is extremely unlikely bordering on impossible that you acquired HIV via the contact you describe. See a doctor as you probably have something completely unrelated.

HIV and diabetes
Sunken skin above eye