|HIV POSITIVE WITHOUT EVER TAKING MEDS
Sep 2, 2006
I was diagnoised 12 years ago with HIV,and to this day I have never been on any medications. I've never been sick from this disease. I would like to know if there is a possibility that my results might be a false positve.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Your story is uncommon, but not unheard of.
If there's any doubt about your diagnosis, a simple follow up ELISA test with a vira load test should confirm things. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Saliva?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.