HIV POSITIVE WITHOUT EVER TAKING MEDS
Sep 2, 2006
I was diagnoised 12 years ago with HIV,and to this day I have never been on any medications. I've never been sick from this disease. I would like to know if there is a possibility that my results might be a false positve.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Your story is uncommon, but not unheard of.
If there's any doubt about your diagnosis, a simple follow up ELISA test with a vira load test should confirm things. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does Hpv Do To Your Body?
- Viral Infection Throat And Shingles
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.