Cost of Atripla
Aug 31, 2006
I read, right after it was approved, that Atripla would cost around $1150.00. I just talked to my phramacist (Walgreens) and was told it would cost $1450.00 (without my insurance). So buying Sustiva and Truvada seperately is cheaper. Is this pricing the standard nationwide (I'm in Houston, Texas)? Do you have any information on pharamcies that offer better prices?
Response from Dr. Wohl
The wholesale price of Atriplais the same as Truvada+Sustiva. If you are being told that Atripla costs more, there seems to be a mark up somewhere. Check out another pharmacy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.