Aug 30, 2006
Thanks Dr. Young for responding so quickly to my question about a false positive urine drug screen.I wanted to be sure before I discuss this with my 14 year old patient... Joanne Wuori, RN, University of South Carolina Dept. of Pediatrics
Response from Dr. Young
You're very welcome.
Now if I could only answer all questions so quickly.
Here's hoping Ernesto doesn't hit the SC coast too badly. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Death?
- Can Steroids Cause A False Negative?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.