Aug 30, 2006
Thanks Dr. Young for responding so quickly to my question about a false positive urine drug screen.I wanted to be sure before I discuss this with my 14 year old patient... Joanne Wuori, RN, University of South Carolina Dept. of Pediatrics
| Response from Dr. Young
You're very welcome.
Now if I could only answer all questions so quickly.
Here's hoping Ernesto doesn't hit the SC coast too badly. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Hpv Take To Develop?
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.