|false positive urine drug test
Aug 30, 2006
| Response from Dr. Young
Rarely (and mostly in historically), efavirenz (Sustiva, Stocrin) caused false positive tests for cannibis (marijuana). I know of no data that suggests that lopinavir, ritonavir, tenofovir, FTC or saquinavir would do the same. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sustiva Causing False Positive Marijuana Drug Screening
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Aldara Cream For Genital Warts
- Hpd A Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.