Aug 29, 2006
Hi, are canker sores symptoms of HIV because im having little ones that are reoccuring in my mouth and im very worried and very very scared
Response from Dr. Young
Canker sores are caused most frequently by herpes simplex virus, not HIV. The presence of canker sores does not indicate HIV infection, though certainly those with HIV (as well as HIV-) can suffer from herpes. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have AIDS
- HIV Test After Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.