thc showing in hiv test
Aug 28, 2006
If I have smoked cannabis will the THC show in an HIV test?
Response from Dr. Wohl
No. But with older drug tests Sustiva (also called Stocrin) has been reported to lead to a false positive test for pot (THC).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Signs And Symptoms Of Being Sick
- What Is The Shot You Get For Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.