HBV + worried for my girlfriend

I'm currently seeing a girl right now, and she knows that I'm Hep B positive. She is willing to stay with me for some reason I don't know and so I love her to death for that. She has had her HBV shots a while back cause I took a look at her immunization records. We been kissing and all other stuff but no sexual intercourse yet. My question is that can I give her the HBV virus if she was immunized already. please help me. I love my girlfriend very much and can not live with myself if i give the virus to her. thanks.

If you are an HIV infected man you need to also worry about transmitting HIV to your girlfriend during sex and only a condom will prevent that. If she is immunized AND has had an adequate response to the vaccine series of three shots - as can be determined with a blood test looking for hepatitis B antibody - she can not catch HBV.

Taking Atripla within a 6 hour window
Need information for HIV inmate.