Taking Atripla within a 6 hour window

I recently switched my drug treatment to the single pill Atripla and try to take the pill at noon each day, but with work and my schedule, this isn't always possible. So, what I've been trying to do is take the drug somewhere between 9am and 3pm with noon being the ideal time. My viral load is undetectable and my CD4 count moves between 800 and 900. Will varying the time I take this drug each day, within the 6 hour window, still work, or am I risking treatment failure?

Thanks for taking time to answer my question.

The more consistent you take the med the better. However, I suspect that if you take the drug within this window you should be fine.

?? Early HAART for 18 yr old MSM HIV seroconverter in last 8 months.
HBV + worried for my girlfriend