Did I start meds to soon?
Aug 22, 2006
My viral load never went under 60000 and my cd4 dropped to 13%, but now cd4 is around 430. My physician's assistant thinks I should not have started. Do you think I started too soon?
Response from Dr. Young
If your CD4 percentage is below 15, I'd strongly recommend considering treatment. I disagree with your PA. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- Epididymitis Symptoms Causes Treatment
- Staph Infection In The Vaginal Area
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.