Is it to late to take PEP?

Well hello im really going nuts here. I had sex with a woman about 5 days ago and my condom broke actually lost half of it inside her I think she is HIV positive. Is it to late to take the PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) treatment? I read on the net 72 hours but what would really be the max? 5,10,20 days after? Also im in Japan and when I called a couple of hospitals and AIDS hotlines here in Japan they all said they dont know about PEP and that they dont offer that treatment here? What can I do how can I get this treatment before its to late? Please help me......

Thanks in advance...C

I'm surprised that our Japanese colleagues couldn't help you with post-exposure prophylaxis.

Unfortunately, your window of opportunity has past. Post-exposure prophylaxis isn't effective if started after 72 hours of the exposure. BY

KS over the night?
Questions, questions, so many questions.