DO I NEED NEW MEDS?
Aug 18, 2006
I AM ON SUSTIVA AND TRUVADA. I usually take both 10pm, but last nite i walked in at midnite and took it then. I have been so adherent to date. DO i have to go get resistance testing for it? Will my meds stop working? Could you please answer, as this is making me very anxious
Response from Dr. Young
Relax. Your still on track and in my view fully adherent.
Two hours off is hardly even worth noting, never mind worrying about.
Keep with the adherence; I believe that if you're off by even 3-4 hours occassionally that there's no reason for concern.
I hope this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Small Amount Of Vaginal Fluid Transmit Hiv?
- Does Bleach Kill Hepatitis Blood On Porous Surface?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.