DO I NEED NEW MEDS?
Aug 18, 2006
I AM ON SUSTIVA AND TRUVADA. I usually take both 10pm, but last nite i walked in at midnite and took it then. I have been so adherent to date. DO i have to go get resistance testing for it? Will my meds stop working? Could you please answer, as this is making me very anxious
Response from Dr. Young
Relax. Your still on track and in my view fully adherent.
Two hours off is hardly even worth noting, never mind worrying about.
Keep with the adherence; I believe that if you're off by even 3-4 hours occassionally that there's no reason for concern.
I hope this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.