|male hiv + with female hiv -
Aug 18, 2006
Hello we are interested on a medical trial on pregnanacy,we dont have alot of income,im 30 & my girlfriend is 29 we dont have no children we want to have atleast 1.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Here's a link to one of TheBody's reviews on this topic.
I hope this is a useful start. Best of luck, BY
should I be worried about aptivus?
headaches with sustiva
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbians Grinding/frottage Or Oral Sex
- How Can I Reduce Viral Load Without HIV Meds?
- Social, Legal, And Ethical Ramifications Of HIV Status Disclosure
- When Is Hiv Test Accurate?
- Can You Contract HIV From A Used Insulin Needle?
- How Do Doctors Determine How Long Someone Has Had Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.