|PML Support Group Link
Aug 17, 2006
I read of a poster's recent inquiry regarding a support group for PML survivors and Dr. Young's subsequent invite for a link. I have been recovering from progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy for about a year now and started a support group online after being frustrated with the lack of information out there for those of us living with PML. My connection with fellow survivors has been INSTRUMENTAL in my recovery. Please post this link for your readers! Thank you! - Ron
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your follow up and for starting the support group.
Here's to good health. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Inverted Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.