Starting to take Atripa

I have been on Truvada and sustiva since April. with good results. I take these two medication at different times. I take the Truvada between 5 and 6 pm and Sustiva between 10 and 11 pm( before going to bed). In two weeks I am going to start taking Atripla. I was thinking of taking the Atripla at the same time I have been taking my Sustiva 10-11 pm. Since I was taking Truvada between 5 -6pm. Will taking the Atripla at a later time then when I was taking truvada increase my chances for drug ristance? Pete

Pete,

Thanks for your post.

You'll be fine. Just take the tenofovir/FTC/efavirenz (Atripla) at your usual efavirenz (Sustiva) dose time and keep on truckin'. There shouldn't be any issues with drug resistance on a single "dose" of tenofovir or FTC that's 4 or 5 hours delayed-- remember that the drug stays around in your body for quite a while and since your virus is presumably suppressed, there's no risk involved. BY

In Response to OMG
What causes fat to leave areas of body?