Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

In Response to OMG
Aug 16, 2006

My t-cell count was 17 when I started medications. I had lost around 44lbs and kept dirreah most of the time. I was wasting away. But when I found out I was HIV, I started medications immediately, Thank God no side effects. From day one they never botherd me. One year later in fact one year today, I have gained all of the 44lbs back. I not longer have any dirreah, my Doctor assures me I am doing great. My Viral Load is undet. and my t-cell count has went up slowly from 17-122. If you looked at me you would never guess I have Aids. So do not be afraid to take your meds, they will help you trust me. I would be dead today had I not started taking them, but Thanks to God and the work done on HIV, I am alive, well, and happy. HIV means life changes but does not end.

Response from Dr. Young

Thanks for sharing your tale.

Best of health to you. BY

Previous
Does Truvada cause an increase in energy?
Next
Starting to take Atripa

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.