|STD Tests and Vaccines.
Aug 15, 2006
Thank you for providing comfort through your wonderful resource online. I have learnt a lot.
I am a male 36 recently diagnosed February 2006. I had a negative result in June 2004. Therefore I surmise that I have been positive anytime in the last two years or so, as has my female partner.
Hepatitis A/B Vaccine
Hepatitis C Test
Thanking you in advance from Thailand.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
You've got a pretty comprehensive list of possible medical interventions.
Best of luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
- What Happens If Herpes Is Not Treated?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.