Aug 15, 2006
I was just diagnosed with HIV, and I life in FL. Is it better to see a doctor at a facility such as Mayo Clinic in Jacksonvile or SHANDS in Gainsville? As opposed to a doctors office in Tallahassee or Orlando?
Response from Dr. Young
You've got a number of really excellent choices of HIV specialists in the north- and central Florida region.
Rather than name names, I'd suggest you contact your local ASO for the beta on who they currently recommend.
Best of luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Swallowing Blood?
- Can You Get HIV From Having Unprotected Sex One Time?
- How Long After HIV Infection Will You See Seborrheic Dermatitis?
- Does Having Angular Chelitis Mean I Have HIV?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Touching Vagina?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Licking Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.