my friends

dear doctors

one of my best friends has been positive for just a little over 10 years. He was one of the lucky ones who knocked on heavens door (literally) only to come back because of the (timely) introduction of HAART. He is one one of the healthiest (and most inspirational peole I know) and because of his positive attitude and outlook on life, inspires everyone he meets. my QUESTION..... My friend is confident he will live to be a grumpy old man but i cant help wondering is this a real possibility now with the advent of new and improved drugs.... I dare say nothing to him as his attitude needent be broken.

Thankyou

All the best you guys make a global difference

Nick

Thanks for your post and words.

Your friend is almost certainly right. I'd expect him to live (and love) for a very long time, long enough to become a grumpy old man (if that's his goal).

Cheers, BY

Whats it mean to be a Carrier of HIV
KS Treatment