Can Atripla be taken in the morning

I am thinking about starting meds...I have a current CD of 648 and a VL of 60,000. My doctor said Atripla would be a good first choice. I can take it at night for about 4 weeks to get use to side effects and switch to a morning dose. Whats your take on this? I like the freedom of being out at night (maybe have a beer with buddies and not worry about taking meds. I always take my vitamins in the morning with breakfast and I think I would be better adverse to better adherence. Thank you all for all the help you furnish to the HIV positive and there loved ones

Thanks for your post.

While most patients take their efavirenz (Sustiva)-based treatments at bedtime to avoid side effects, there are some patients (I have two) who can take efavirenz in the awake hours (usually morning) without symptoms.

I'd talk it over with your doctor, but don't think that it'd be unreasonable to try if it would help with your adherence. If it doesn't work, then switching to an alternate regimen might be in order.

Let us know how it works for you. BY

Nevirapine
Staphylokokken