Double Dose in Same Day

I've been on Sustiva/Truvada for about one year, cd4 in the 400-500 and <50 VL almost immediately. I am paranoid about dosing exactly on time. I was away from home longer than I anticipated one day so I took the extra dose I keep in my car's glove box. I live in a very hot climate and convinced myself on the way home that the pills probably went bad since I couldn't remember exactly when I put them in the glove box. So I took them again two hours later. I know that was probably not the right thing to do but I'm wondering the best way to store medications, i.e., in a car, etc.. Also, what effect on my liver can double-dosing like this have? Thanks for being here.

Thanks for your post.

A single episode of a potential double dose shouldn't have any significant long-term effects; though it wouldn't surprise me to hear that you had some extra efavirenz (Sustiva, Stocrin)-related psychological side effects.

--happy to help. BY

condom slippage
Can 1 or 2 PI's be enough?