There is an online PML support group!
Aug 14, 2006
To answer a previous poster's question, a wonderful guy from Oregon started a PML Survivors Group at http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PMLSurvivors/ It has links to recent studies and testomnials from PMLers who have recovered to those still in wheelchairs. the moderator seems to be on vaca but feel free to contact me for suppoort at firstname.lastname@example.org also.
Response from Dr. Young
Great news; thanks for sharing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Infected With AIDS By Getting Poked By A Needle?
- What Is The Name Of The Virus That Causes Aids?
- Tingling, Numbness, Or Pain In Feet Or Hands For Secondary Symptoms Of Hiv
- Can You Get AIDS From Condom Broke?
- Can You Get HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- HIV Infection Risk Getting A Tattoo
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.