|There is an online PML support group!
Aug 14, 2006
To answer a previous poster's question, a wonderful guy from Oregon started a PML Survivors Group at http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PMLSurvivors/ It has links to recent studies and testomnials from PMLers who have recovered to those still in wheelchairs. the moderator seems to be on vaca but feel free to contact me for suppoort at email@example.com also.
| Response from Dr. Young
Great news; thanks for sharing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Women's Hiv Positive Online Support Groups
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Topping Without Condom Risk Of Getting HIV
- Does Itchy Vagina Mean I Have Hiv?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.