Response to Facts about HIV

Hi

I have been researching HIV/AIDS recently and the information I have found contradicts the medical consensus of this disease. What argument can you put forward in the face of overwhelming evidence of the non-existence of any scientific foundings that can link HIV with AIDS?

Thanks

This is an outdated debate that we address here from time to time. I wish this were the last; but to answer yours, here goes.

There are tens of thousands of peer-reviewed, published scientific articles that provide the evidence that HIV causes immune deficiency and AIDS. The best summary of these points, IMHO, is the Durban Declaration, signed by thousands of the world's top medical virologists, doctors and policy makers. Surely you're not proposing a world-wide, international conspiracy?

In my view, the best practical evidence that HIV causes AIDS is the simple observation that when appropriately administered, medications that specifically inhibit HIV reverse immune deficiency and prevent death from AIDS complications. Here's the link to one of the first, seminal observations on the topic, published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

The true conspiracy is promulgated by those who would deny millions of human beings living with HIV from access to life-saving antiretroviral medications. BY

Please help!
Help for pregnant daughter with AIDS