No response necessary-just a thank you from me

Dr. Young,

words can not describe how much comfort your informed, thoughtful and compassionate answers to questions have given me. you have a gift for blending good information with inspiring encouragement. also, in large part because of your work here and great support i receive at home I confidentally look in my kids eyes knowing that as long as i do the right things (right things i learned from you and my doc) I will be around to fulfill my obligations to them.

signed,

a Ben Young fan

Dear Fan,

No, response definitely deserved. Thanks for your meaningful comments. It's always great to know that the work I do here is of benefit to real people out there in cyber HIV-world.

I do think that TheBody provides a vehicle for confidentiality that even the best doctors' offices can't. Because of this our readers are really free to ask the questions that they might otherwise be afraid or embarrassed to ask.

So, keep on reading and posting.

All the best, BY

what is HTLV and is it HIV
what is cd4%