Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

No response necessary-just a thank you from me
Aug 14, 2006

Dr. Young,

words can not describe how much comfort your informed, thoughtful and compassionate answers to questions have given me. you have a gift for blending good information with inspiring encouragement. also, in large part because of your work here and great support i receive at home I confidentally look in my kids eyes knowing that as long as i do the right things (right things i learned from you and my doc) I will be around to fulfill my obligations to them.

signed,

a Ben Young fan

Response from Dr. Young

Dear Fan,

No, response definitely deserved. Thanks for your meaningful comments. It's always great to know that the work I do here is of benefit to real people out there in cyber HIV-world.

I do think that TheBody provides a vehicle for confidentiality that even the best doctors' offices can't. Because of this our readers are really free to ask the questions that they might otherwise be afraid or embarrassed to ask.

So, keep on reading and posting.

All the best, BY

Previous
what is HTLV and is it HIV
Next
what is cd4%

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.