THANK YOU

Over the last few weeks have asked numerous questions about my VL not getting to undetectable and my concerns. I was diagnosed in Feb, live in the UK. Taking Sustiva and Truvada, VL originally >100,000, CD4 226. This morning VL <50 and CD4 330 at week 25 Thanks for the excellent advice you gave particularly about being patient. It was much appreciated.Been a rollercoaster of doubt and fear over the last few months and weeks. I don't think you realise the fantastic job you guys all do. If I had n't had you guys to turn to I really don't know how I would have got through it. No doubt will be in touch again, but hopefully not for a long while, no offence. All the best.

Thanks for your post and follow up.

I'm happy to hear that you've reached that important laboratory benchmark. I'm glad that the emotional rollercoaster has come to a stop.

Do stay in touch- it need not be for times when the rollercoaster is moving again; it's also valuable to our readers (and fills our emotional bankaccount, to mix metaphors) to hear that people are doing well.

Best of health and life to you. BY

NNRTI and multile NRTI resistance
Resistance Profile