Follow up to response : SEROCONVERSION AFTER 13 YEARS??

Dear Dr. Young, Thankyou for your reply; I understand that we cannot enter into a dialogue, but I have one more futher question (which may be of use to other HIVers). You say it IS possible that I may have been infected via my tattoo (an expensive gift, if so) but when I suggested this to my consultant, she dismissed it quite categorically, saying "NO, because you would have contracted hepatitis too, and you haven't". What is your opinion on this? Thanks, once more. Your previous reply moved me toward a place of peace. NB, U.K.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with the NHS and your doctor. She's wrong. There's no reason to believe that all HIV transmission is linked to hepatitis; if that were the case, all HIVers would be hepatitis positive too (clearly not the case).

In either event, I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I wish you well. BY

HIV Transmission
What the hell do I choose.