Sustiva and Truvada works.

I was recently diagnosed with HIV in late March of 2006. The only reason it was found, because I was also diagnosed with Lymphoma, which the HIV caused. My Dr. informed me that my CD4 count was at 50, compared to normal people having a count of 500. He also said my viral load was 396,000. Since then, my Dr. has put me on Sustiva and Truvada. In less than two months, my viral load shrank to only 160. I also have had an increase in my CD4 count to 86. The only reason that it wasn't higher was because I am still going through chemotherapy, which also kills the CD4. I have also recently found out that there is no more lymphoma in my body. I just wanted to pass on this information because HIV doesn't mean an end to the world. I am living a normal life and feel great. I just make sure I take my pills every day.

Thank you

Thanks for your post and for sharing your story.

Keep us posted on your progress-- it'll be of considerable value to those starting or contemplating starting on HIV medications.

Best of health to you. BY

Timing sustiva to avoid side effects
Grapefruit seeds extract