|Bioflavonoids & HIV drugs
Aug 3, 2006
Is it okay to take supplemental (pill form) bioflavonoids that includes grapefruit as a source with Sustiva and Truvada? Supplemental bioflavonoids use various sources including grapefruits, grapes, oranges and lemons. You can get supplemental bioflavonoids alone or in combination with supplemental Vitamin C.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
As far as I know, there's no significant drug-drug interaction between the medications that you've listed.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Sinus Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.