I ran the Comrades Marathon

Hi Dr Young

In May this year I asked you if it was ok for hiv+ people to run marathons and you had no problem about it. I have good news for you: on 16 June this year I ran and finished the Comrades Marathon; the most gruelling race in South Africa (89km) if not the whole world. I'm still feeling ok and I'm not yet on ARV. Thank you so much for your support and advice.

Cliff South Africa

Cliff-

Great to hear from you; congratulations on the run-- your news should give encouragment to many of our readers who wonder about life with HIV.

All the best, BY

fixxed dose?
I need to replace my AZT