Looking for an HIV specialist in DFW
Aug 3, 2006
I am having trouble finding a true ID Doctor that specializes in HIV. I am in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Can you help? I do not feel that my current ID doctor is as knowledgable about recent HIV developments/treatments. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There are several excellent HIV specialists in the DFW region- start with your local AIDS service organization ( ASO Finder ) or the
American Academiy of HIV Medicine "Find a Provider" function to locate local experts.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Recover From Hiv?
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- When Can Gonorrhea Be Deadly?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.