|Looking for an HIV specialist in DFW
Aug 3, 2006
I am having trouble finding a true ID Doctor that specializes in HIV. I am in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Can you help? I do not feel that my current ID doctor is as knowledgable about recent HIV developments/treatments. Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There are several excellent HIV specialists in the DFW region- start with your local AIDS service organization ( ASO Finder ) or the
American Academiy of HIV Medicine "Find a Provider" function to locate local experts.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.