I have gonorrhea
Aug 3, 2006
I am a 22 year old guy. I caught gonorrhea in Thailand a while ago and have not been treated yet. I found out what I had after a girl I had sex with showed me her doctor report. I had symptoms before I had sex with her but I did not know what it was at the time. I have have yet to see a doctor.
Thank you, Joe
Response from Dr. Young
Go see a doctor; get tested (if you haven't already) and treated. Next time, try a condom.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Persistent Generalized Lymphadenopathy And Hiv
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Would Gonorrhea In Your Throat Cause Swelling
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.