I take trizivir and i loosing my face

I'am taking trizivir since 8 years now and my face is getting thiner.I'am doing extremely well with it.I'am indetectable and my t cell are between 400 and 500 evry 3 months.I have no side effect.Beside sculptra what would be my option for a new treatment to have my face back.Thank you in advance.

Trizivir is a combination of AZT, Epivir, and Ziagen. This is a triple nucleoside combination that has been shown to be less effective than a standard NNRTI-based regimen. Facial lipoatrophy is probably related to the AZT in Trizivir, so a switch to Atripla would likely maintain viral suppression and improve the fat loss. It takes a long time for the improvements to develop so Sculptra would be a very good immediate therapy. Best of luck!

Help for pregnant daughter with AIDS
Cut to Cut