Help for pregnant daughter with AIDS

My daughter is 4 months preg with twins and they wont allow her take anything but AZT. She is really in no condition to have the babies, but insists she is going to. Her CD4 is 19 and VL very high. She was doing OK until about the last 3 weeks. She has gone veom 140 to 110 lbs, has burning diarhea, severe thrush in her mouth and esophagus and pain in several areas of her body. They say they cant do any diagnostics for cancer as they have to be done through radiology and they cant do that while she is preg. Is there anything she can take to help her not get worse during this pregnancy. I am really afraid we are going to lose her.

Pregnant women with AIDS should receive combination therapy in order to have the best chance for optimal health outcomes. HAART highly active antiretroviral therapy also is more effective in preventing transmission of HIV from mother to infant. Your daughter should run, not walk, to a medical facility that is equipped to handle her case.

Confused about Meds and Starting Treatment
I take trizivir and i loosing my face