Looking for answers
Jul 31, 2006
Can you please cite me the reference that proves HIV as the causative agent to AIDS? My research has turned up empty even after reviewing the NIH, CDC, and Robert Gallos papers.
Response from Dr. Young
You must have missed this one in your search:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sharing A Razor
- Swallowing Cum Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Does HIV Cause Penis Discharge?
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.