Stocrin and Sustiva
Jul 30, 2006
Are sustiva and Stocrin the same thing? Is it safe to buy Stocrin when my prescription says that i should take sustiva?
Response from Dr. Young
Stocrin and Sustiva are different trade names (used in different countries) for efavirenz. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Z Pack Take Care Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- Vitamins To Help Fight Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.