Follow up on lymphoma

Dear Doc. Young,

This is a follow-up to a June 9 post "Lymphoma or Ludicrous". So, the nurse at the ID doctor's office said that the results of the CT scan I had done on the enlarged lymph nodes on my neck said came back "clear" and that the swelling was attributed to inflamed tissue. My question is should I now just drop the subject and live with the inflamed tissue or should I request a biopsy to see what that tissue is and possibly see about having it removed? I am really not sure what a clear CT scan means because I don't know what a CT scan looks for and what it can detect. Thanks.

Thanks for your follow up post.

CT scans allow a detailed 3-dimensional examination of the internal anatomy. If the CT ("CAT") scan failed to show any enlarged lymph nodes, you can rest; there is little further need for additional work up for lymphoma.

I hope this helps. BY

drug holiday ?
couple questions