Gates

Dr. Wohl,

Will (in your opinion) the money flowing in vaccine research and developement have a impact on the development for future therapies for alread infected people?

I am very interested in hearing your thoughts.

I think the main goal of these funds is to develop a preventive vaccine - that is, a vaccine that will protect an uninfected person from infection. This is part of an effort to halt the spread of HIV.

Some of the lessons learned may also aid those already infected as vaccines can also be used to boost the immune system's response to HIV. Such adjunctive vaccines are being tested in HIV+ persons.

shingle and travel to oversea
Is it save to switch to Atripla?